• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V's looking super nice mate... think a small video clip of that exhaust is needed, would love to know how it compares up with a buddyclub.

can see you have taken alot of time deciding what works best with each other bodywork wise, well done mate :wub:

V's looking super nice mate... think a small video clip of that exhaust is needed, would love to know how it compares up with a buddyclub.

can see you have taken alot of time deciding what works best with each other bodywork wise, well done mate ;)

that is on the list of things to get done mate! as i have said it ain't stupidly loud but it does have a nice burble at lower revs :wub:

appreciate the kind word dude.

Wow how did i miss this........Your car looks sweet as fook mate,them Bride seat are just :harhar: keep up the good work Dan :lol:

cheers micky mate :lol:

have often thought how similar mine and your car are and it is pure coincidence!!

enjoy checking the updates on yours tho, you've put in so much effort.

cheers micky mate :harhar:

have often thought how similar mine and your car are and it is pure coincidence!!

enjoy checking the updates on yours tho, you've put in so much effort.

Thanks very much Dan..

Yeah i need to update my thread but i have had to much on over the last month or so but i will be on with it very soon :lol: Keep up the good work Dan you can see you have not skimped on anything you have bought, its all top notch stuf!!!

Thanks very much Dan..

Yeah i need to update my thread but i have had to much on over the last month or so but i will be on with it very soon :harhar: Keep up the good work Dan you can see you have not skimped on anything you have bought, its all top notch stuf!!!

Well i've tried my best to get the best stuff that i could afford, worth it when it all comes together though!

Was originally gonna do my own build up thtread but got so far behind with it i gave up and just thought i'd put some pics to show where i am at the moment with it!

might do a thread eventually, have to see if i get chance.

Thanks for the kind words mate.