As above, not too long. Label the hoses so you know exactly where they all go back, unless you've got a good memory, unlike me :harhar: little things like that always help! especially if its your first time

ii, am looking at buying rolla inlet to swap on me sportf, just wandering how long it wd take, if its a pain in the arse etc, never done nowt like this before but best way to learn for me lol

I did it myself and learned a lot. Everything is basically plug and play with the new mani. It would take you maybe a little over an hour, but yeah it's a good idea to label where the hoses go in case you forget! You will need one longer hose for the new mani as well (use an old windscreen washer hose) when you put it on you'll see where it needs to go (from inlet mani to MAP sensor on firewall)

Amjad be sure to tell him which route to take, i.e to avoid removing the fuel rail etc :harhar:

Also the mani will need to be re-earthed or it wont run right.

Joz

spoke to me cousin about getting one, said wont make much difference? tru or false??

Which inlet mani are you changing to mate?

If the 4 branch corolla one then yes it will make a nice difference on the regular 4EFE but not on a FTE unless the plenum and intake chamber are enlargened/elongated.

What engine do you have?

Joz

where can i get an old wind screen washer hose from? and why does this need b on? cheers lads

i have some nice red hose you can have that will fit, its the red hose thats on mine...

if you send me an envelope with another envelope with your address on and a stamp on the envelope so i can send you it back then you can have it mate

i have some nice red hose you can have that will fit, its the red hose thats on mine...

if you send me an envelope with another envelope with your address on and a stamp on the envelope so i can send you it back then you can have it mate

How big do the envelopes have to be?