Ok so i have just got a braided oil return but it is leaking at the flange, i am thinking of using a small bit of gasket sealent to seal it properly but am not sure if this is a good or bad idea as i have had mixed comments, someone said use cork gasket but i no the oil eats away at it??? please help as need to fix this problem....

ok great i will give it ago then because was unsure wheither if a bit of sealent went into the oil feed if it would clog it up and cause problems??

Yes it could kill the turbo.

Have you got any copper washers on there?

if you only use like a slight spread of it to cover any uneven bits the bits if any that would go inside would be minimal. i think he means the bit thats kinda diamond shaped. cant put copper washers on that.

if you only use like a slight spread of it to cover any uneven bits the bits if any that would go inside would be minimal. i think he means the bit thats kinda diamond shaped. cant put copper washers on that.

It is a minimal chance that a bit would come off and blockanything but when there's that chance it's something I wouldn't risk.

If it is at the turbo where it's leaking then a new gasket should sort it.