so hi im new here lol.

i have a black sr which is bog standard and i was hoping you guys could tell me the best cheap mods.

i wana do up the inside and the cosmetics. no mechanical as im getn a glanza in a few years.

thanks guys

Engine wise?

Get a cone filter with a cold air feed and an rolla inlet mani :)

thanks luke but im gona get a glanza in a few years when my insurance goes down :( if it ever does lol

so im just gona work on the outside and inside,but i dont wana make a glanza rep.lol

thanks luke but im gona get a glanza in a few years when my insurance goes down :) if it ever does lol

so im just gona work on the outside and inside,but i dont wana make a glanza rep.lol

Yeah same here mate, i want boost asap lol!

Don't do a Glanza rep... Keep it a SR :(

^^ exactly buy chassis part right now like a RARB, Anti-Lift kit, collies or a decent spring/shock setup and then in a few years transfer all part onto a glanza/GT because they are interchangeable

at least your car will handle nicely :)

Oh yh and welcome to UKSC :(

Anup

Don't waste your money on bodykits and shit.

If it was me I'd spend money on the suspension/brakes since it's all interchangeable, coilovers, strut braces, rear anti roll bar, big brakes, etc...

That way you'd be able to swap all your parts over from your SR to a Glanza, which would give you a good base to work from with upping the power, as you wouldn't have to worry about things like "are the brakes good enough".

As already mentioned get an air filter and Corolla inlet manifold if you want to get a bit more out of the engine. You'll make your money back easily if you sell the manifold when you've finished with it anyway.

Don't mess around with bodykits you'll make the car look shit and ruin it's value.

Obviously it's your car and you can do what you want with it, but I'm just giving my honest opinion, bodykits are a fucking waste of money and look shit, OEM is the way forward.

As for the lights you could change the front indicators to clear ones, makes a big difference, and the rear lights you could get late spec Glanza ones or Reflets.

Both of them look good and you could use them on a Glanza if you end up with an early spec model with the boring lights.

The interiors are pretty shit on Starlets, so look at getting Glanza/GT/Paseo seats and doorcards, or if you wanted to go mad you could get the dash flocked. Another popular mod is changing to Paseo clocks (white dials).