Track Car Ideas

saxo fell through so gna go look at another.

as protons were mentioned does anyone know anything about the coupe evo they made?theres a turbo'd one up for sale 200bhp and 200lb/ft and is only up for a grand...just not sure if it would be good on the track like handle or brake well although evo 1 2 or 3 coilovers go on them

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do on my fne mate but i cant find my wire for it and only have free mins and txt no pic msgs:( ill go have a dig for the wire

i helped him change the driveshafts the other day, found out its got an lsd!

cool mate sounds good il pm you my new number aswell

i reckon a 200bhp gt fully striped out and runing a 4.7 final drive would be nuts on the track,zero lag and would go like fuck with the gearing changed. obviously a cage,coilovers,diff and decant tyres.next year i might even do this meself on another gt an enter the time attack over here.these we cars are underestimated big time for the track..

looks clean mate were going up to look at a vts tonight hoping its a good one as its going cheap cheap, if not il pass these pics onto dave n c what he thinks.

and a gt would probably end up costing alot to make it worthwhile and arent going to handle as good as alot of other car no matter what

me and a mate are looking to get a track car for the summer just looking for some ideas from you guys on what to get.looking to spend at the most 2.5k weve came up with a nova valver, 1600 nova on 45's etc, a 205gti 106 gti or a 172 clio found a few for under 2k and a fair bit of power to start with.

it wont have to be a complete track car just looking for something thats gonna give us some fun for the summer anyone got

i know some one who is selling an xr2i with a turbo technics kit

for about 1k