Japfest Track Time I Would Like Some Experiance First

Will try my hardest to be there, but will be close. In theory it could be running, not road legal but running but i can't promise anything....... i think i owe a few people passenger rides anyway B)

Yes i havnt forgotten. its number one on my list of things to experience before i die :)

you told me i had first goes B) lol like hell would i get in that around a track (no offence i mean that in a good way!!!)

get her to the rolling road to!!!

xxx

Jo think were going to have to organise another RR day next year so the demon can go on the rollers :)

Like i said, i think i owe a few people rides :( You saying im a bad driver! B)

Will try and get to the rolling road also :(

Right, im going to start setting my Alarm earlier so i can get into work earlier and get more done, 6am starts now then :p:(

I'll bring my skid lid just incase :o

Guest ep82_girl
Yes i havnt forgotten. its number one on my list of things to experience before i die :(

Jo think were going to have to organise another RR day next year so the demon can go on the rollers :(

hahaha yeah def :( really wanna see it on the rollers!!!

xxx

im not the only one posting mind

if you decide to be a passenger you have to purchase a pasenger ticket you can not go on for free

I know i need to pay but sure passengers can pay on the day as its track time already booked and I'm not a passenger yet plus I didn't direct the request at a spacific person.

lol without the smile id have said, oooh touchy :(

I'm a nice boy, I said plz :(