Tongs New Entry Level Ct9 Replacement For The Starlet Market

Guest Enzo

Guest Enzo

Mr Tong is an avid fan of feedback.

we have released this new model of turbo to the starlet market for people that need a new turbo to replace theirs and dont want to shell out for a full hybrid or dont want to sacrifice the low lag charicteristics of the standard ct9

post-2-1274146845_thumb.jpg

post-2-1274146865_thumb.jpg

post-2-1274146893_thumb.jpg

post-2-1274146953_thumb.jpg

this turbo is essentialy based on the ct9-b except it has a much larger waistgate penny and hole.

it comes fully reconditioned with new seals + bearing and comes with Tongs usual Warrenty except this time set to 1 bar

Price for this turbo is £404 including Delivery.

( just a little bit of info for you Toyota charge £880 excluding vat for a new ct9)

Nice one Enzo, was looking at these you had advertised on ebay, i think you will hit a nice spot in the market for those who dont want a bigger turbo :harhar:

Its basiclly a recondition standard ct9-b but with benefits of no creep as it state in the first post for a standard ct9 from toyota it £880 + the dreaded. some people don't want to go hybid and like to keep there cars standard. Plus that waste gate defo is not going to crack is it ,like yours mine and every other standard ct9 out there. If you dont want one dont buy one. Simples! :p

I have gone through 2 ct9's since october.

Both smoking on hot idle.

Think a hybrid would be stronger.

If i go for another ct9 , i will prob need to change it agan by christmas.

May as well go bigger

I think the aim of this turbocharger wont be for those chasing figures similar to ones of a hybrid ct-9,

In my opinion this is purely a replacement item for a knackered ct-9, buying this will save on the hassle of removing your own turbo and waiting for it to be rebuilt and potentially having your car off the road for maybe a minimum of a week, also when going for a hybrid the likes of exhaust maniold and rocker cover breather will need replaced for uprated items,again this turbo above is just aimed at a cheaper, reliable ct-9 ready to fit without boost creep issues.

And nobody in there right mind is going to pay £800+ for a turbo lol

Gary

I have gone through 2 ct9's since october.

Both smoking on hot idle.

Think a hybrid would be stronger.

If i go for another ct9 , i will prob need to change it agan by christmas.

May as well go bigger

wernt they both 2nd hand though ???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...