Glanza Power Button (pwer) And Manual (manu)

In my auto Glanza there is Power button "PWER" or something.

Can someone tell me what it actually does? This is what i have noticed it does.

When leaving the gear stick in Drive (D) the transmission seems to become more responsive to the throttle so for example if i put my foot down a few Centimetre it will try to stay in the same gear, where as with Power pressed it will do a shift down to appropriate gear quicker and not wait for me to press the throttle more and force it that way to kick down, Is this actually what it does and not just me coincidently thinking like that?

Also what is Manu for, Manual mode i can guess so where i want to do the gears my self, i have noticed that if i don't press it and do gears my self there is slight millisecond delay SOMETIMES, i haven't however tried with Manu mode activated can someone shed some light?

Please correct me if i am wrong on anything.

Pwr is if you put your foot down and keep it down it will rev to red line then change gear manu is change gear yourself or just leave it in drive it will set off in second and change up very quickly and if you punch it it wont rev to red line there is also normal mode both button off, press the button thats on again both button will be out this is put it in drive and tootle around it will start from 1st gear and go up to 4th as it builds speed but also has kick down so u can punch it.

what the use for them in the manual cars?

none manual car should not have them unless its had a auto to manual convertion like mine but even then they dont do anything but fill a hole as it controled the auto box which is nolonger there

so how do i get it to start off in first everytime? i'm sorry but i didn't understand the end bit of your first post. So i need to have pwer and manu off? but it starts in 2nd when ever possible then.

but ideally if i leave it in manu it should be econical driving since it changes up asap?

in normal mode it starts in 2nd awell doesn't it?

Mine does because when i put my foot down at the lights you can feel the delay in power then it kicks down into 1st. and zooms off leaving everyone behind lol

none manual car should not have them unless its had a auto to manual convertion like mine but even then they dont do anything but fill a hole as it controled the auto box which is nolonger there

cheers

my cars got some history :p

in normal mode it starts in 2nd awell doesn't it?

Mine does because when i put my foot down at the lights you can feel the delay in power then it kicks down into 1st. and zooms off leaving everyone behind lol

Mine never did normal mode is just 1st to 4th manu in drive is good for when its snowing as it sets off in 2nd

Keep the power button on all the time.

More fun.

Mines an auto & i only have both off when im on the motorway

Also overdrive on only on the motorway.

Manu is also used for quick pullaway from the lights.

How many miles you getting from a full tank ?