Might Break The Gt?

sanchez take my word for it i have just completed my forged gt after 2 years of building it i just got it on the road last week and believe me its the best feeling knowing that i built and created it :)

and i know your pain defo so many times i wanted to say f**k it and sell it all but i knew there would be snipers waiting to say i told you so but i perservered and i tell you its worth it B) and i'm just running it in just now so aint even gave it proper boost yet.

colin.

After looking through your thread again mate you've been through a lot.

I also noticed a lot of your mates made an effort to help you through most of it.

Its your ultimate decision at the end of the day but it'd be letting them down too after all the hard work.

Mines been off the road 3 months and I've spent a fair bit gathering stuff so I know some of the feeling.

I truly hope it doesnt come to it Sanchez as I and many others are itching to see this beast boosted.

Your interest will return bud when you can taste that power to weight ratio all over again.

You'll get pissed off with bigger cars, I know I do.

Not to dampen the mood but I'd be interested in your Defi Din Gauges and Toms steering wheel if you do decide to do the unthinkable.

Peace

Joz

Im going to give it a couple more weeks thought i think guys, been thinking about it all night at work, was doing my head in.

Theres no rush to do anything atm, so we will see, plus dont look like theres much interest in the parts?

Thanks for the kind word guys :)

im thinking exactly the same lately im gettin pretty fed up with my car again its a hard choice after you have put so much into it seems daft to get rid but then the other side of you thinks how much more are you gonna have to spend until its all sorted again :lol:

would be a shame to break your car you dont see many white ones i love it

Hate to encourage you to break your car as I do totally agree it's a shame, but I don't regret breaking my car at all bar the hassle of selling parts and everyone wanting stuff silly cheap.

Financially I have a nice amount in the bank and I have my itb'd clio, doing a few things to it to tidy it up but even after that, I will have a car how I want it and more cash in the bank.

yeah but you got to enjoy your car for a while cat, sanchez hasnt even built it yet. he will always wonder what it would have been like. if it where me that would do my tits in after all the hard work thats went into it so far

but financially, which is as hes looking at it, once the bits have been fitted, they loose alot of £££, just for him to then sell it on, ricky did, cat did, a few of the big builds n the last 6 months seem to get mapped up, and then people aint got what they expect, so break them. i had planned a 5e build this summer, but after alot of the bigger power builds get a months use, then sold on, i decided against it, im gunna get a little mx5 super/turbo charged, and just have some rwd fun for the summer.

personally, i think you should break it, it seems like your not into it, youve already asked about 3 times in 3 months about breaking it. seems like youve got your mind made up, but your hoping some1 can either talk you out of it, or just convince you to, either way.

only downside is, shite time to be selling parts, everyone wants something for nothing now.

Yeah is true Jamie mate, has crossed my mind a few times, and as you say, once the parts are fitted and have been used, then i will lose a fair bit on them, even after a month, and as you say, its a bad time to be selling i think, put this thread up on here and tgtt and had 1 pm :lol: last time i thought about it, my inbox was full by the next morning..

I want to do as i have come so far, but its a fucking ridiculous amount of money, yes it will be faster than pretty much anything on the roads, but how long will i enjoy it for??

Im just going to keep going with it i think for abit longer, if it crosses my mind again, then that will be it i think...

I can get a really nice ps13 from Japan for a good price, nice comfy cruiser, been looking at the mx5s on driftworks too and they look sweet, perfect for the summer or could get something newer? finance even? not sure what im after anymore...

Mate I know the feeling.

My car has been off the road since July and its looking to be another 3-6months depending on what stuff I decide to buy next :lol: lol

You have spent alot more than me so far but I am getting there and all I get is hassle off the lads, "whens the GT coming back out blahh blahh blahh" lol

Just gotta stick with it mate, hate seeing unfinished projects expecially one as beastly as yours :)

On the other note, dibs on the oil cooler and willwoods :)

the reason for lack of pm's if ya keep almost breaking it will prob be the same people interested but not wanting to waste time pming if your gonna say im keepin it anyway. im defo planning on gettin a cruising casr or somethin and have the starlet as a fun car because even tho im only 21 im gettin past the stage of wanting loudness for everyday haha money the only problem mate. if your not actually interested then it would be a waste to spend anymore.

God my old engine will have gone round the block lol haa!

Getting it running mate and do the poor girl justice.

Have a nice word with one of the lads running 300+ To take u out and it might just make u keep it :(

p.s breaking mine was worst mistake in my life..