Might Break The Gt?

Well my car has been off the road now for over a year, and in that year i have spent a small fortune in buying parts for a big powered build...

It has crossed my mind a few times to break the car and move on, but both times had found abit of inspiration from the forums and my mates, and decided to crack on with it.

But summer is nearly here, im sick and tierd of not having my own car and there is still more money to be spent to get her the way i wanted, not to mention how much more time till its completed??

I just dont know what to do, it will pain me to break as i have come so far, but i feel i am loosing interest?

I know when/if she gets road worthy again i will love it, but for how long?

Went out in my mates silvia the other day, and i think i want a 200 now.

What you guys think?

Guest ep82_girl

dont you dare break it!!!! trust me i wanted to give up so many times been in tears on too many occassions :) but i love my little car and with th build you got planned that is something you shouldnt give up on!!!

stop being a pandsy B) and get on with it!!! in a few months time you will be posting up how happy you are with it!!!

xxxx

maaaate, you cant break before its finished! u dont know what ure missing out on yet! tbh though this is why im building mine in stages rather than one huge build, that way its only off the road for small amounts at a time

lol cheers for the support guys, really not sure.

And Durmz, that was the plan mate, but when the engine failed had no choice but to go all out lol

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dont be so silly if you break it now you'l wonder forever what it "would" have been like and you will never know, take a week off,de stress and try not to think about it and then get back on it! when its finished you will love it!

you know im right! :)

Any interest in the more expensive parts first? This is not for sale yet, seeing if there is any interest in the parts before i break?

Forged 4e? sard thermo and ngk heat range 8 plugs - £1600

Emu, harness, 3 bar sensor - £450

Toms kit - spoiler, spats, bumper, skirts and grill - £600

Toms wheels - £300

Flocked interior - £300

Kaaz lsd gearbox - £500

Zisco k26, and braided oil lines - £1200

WEPR fmic, new - £300

Mocal oil cooler/thermo - £220

Not worth it mate, will get more money if i break, plus i dont want someone else owning my partly finished work lol

Damn you! LOLZ so what needs doing?

I would quite happly donate you £5 if other members would do so aswell to stop you selling up and carry on with you're build :)

i totally know the feeling man... i put so much money into my V it just felt like pouring money down the drain. you put soo much in but it still just needs more!

you get to the point where your like wtf! this is silly... but spending all that and not even getting the chance to enjoy what you created will be killer, you will always have that 'what if' feeling. what if i finished it, how would it feel? what if i had just stuck it out? what would i have now?

I say finish what you started, there is always light at the end of the tunnel and it will be awesome... then once you have enjoyed it and appreciated what you created move onto something new :)

money is replenishable *spelling*, but not finishing something you put so much in will always leave a hole.

lol at the ban

Glanza cl, i know what your saying mate, but i will loose a fair chunk of money, if all my new parts become used you see.

I worked out how much i could get for parts and its alot of money, i could buy a ps13 with half and save the other half, i cant lodge forever, a house is going to be needed at some point in the next 5 years i think

well you seem to have made a decition... i cant talk i pussied out and bought an mr2 :) rwd is mighty fun, fuel will be your biggest expenditure by far.

good luck with whatever you do mate, i do know what you mean about the money and putting alot into these can be hard as the return isnt great.

the buyer inside me says buy the oil cooler but seein as i need to save mega styleee for florida the sensible guy says dont break it.so much work and cool bits just finish it first. thats an order :)