Just another post to say thanks again to enzo, always happy to help on the phone with any problems setting up actuator etc, really friendly guy.

Also to say the car made 194.7 bhp at the fly at 0.8 bar, and at just above 6k rpm, waiting on my fpr coming so i can increase the fuel pressure so i can raise the boost to 1 bar safely!

Will send enzo the graphs once its been finally set up with fpr!

Cheers again dude!

Got it dyno'd at Wallace performance dude!

Going back asap - hoping this week with my fpr fitted, to up the fuel pressure a bit so that the boost can go up to 1 bar/1.1 bar safely. Will get the graphs up once its done :(

this is the new ct12 gt spec, good to finaly see some dyno graphs coming through

thanx alot for the feedback chriss, im glad your stoked :(

is this the same 1 i brought off you enzo? it did say ct12 on it LOOL mines going solid so far at 1 bar need to get it on the dyno asap :(

Got it dyno'd at Wallace performance dude!

Going back asap - hoping this week with my fpr fitted, to up the fuel pressure a bit so that the boost can go up to 1 bar/1.1 bar safely. Will get the graphs up once its done :(

I was curious to what rolling road it was as Wallace's seemed to read low from what I'd seen before but judging by your result I'm wrong on that - I also thought it may have been japerformance but don't know if he still maps or even has a dyno?

Anyway it will be good to see what it does at the higher boost, must be nice to drive even now. :(

I was curious to what rolling road it was as Wallace's seemed to read low from what I'd seen before but judging by your result I'm wrong on that - I also thought it may have been japerformance but don't know if he still maps or even has a dyno?

Anyway it will be good to see what it does at the higher boost, must be nice to drive even now. :(

Not sure on that dude! dont think he's there anymore tbh!

Yeah just waiting on my fpr coming from tm developments and hopefully get squeezed in asap to get it adjusted and boost controller up to a bar on high.

Yeah feels awesome to drive! Question for you...you had a greddy type s bov yeah? how do you know how hard/soft it should be set at? i havent changed mine since i got it! lol

• 1 year later...