Just about to start fitting my Jperformance FMIC and after looking through my box of bits came to the conclusion that it wasnt going to be so easy to fit as i thought. I bought it second hand so got no destructoions with it. Think i should be ok once i know what run the pipes are meant to take.

So if anyone has fitted one of these and has any pics/info they could add to help???

First things first what do i need to remove to allow the FMIC to fit, im guessing the a/c gubbins have to go the journey to make space for the cooler, need the rad off for access?

thanks in advance guys

no the rad can stay on mate

you will need to remove the aircon though. remove the old top mount intercooler. you want to remove the pipe going into the inlet manifold then remove the pipe on the other side that goes into the turbo.

to fit the front mount intercooler id take your bumper off as it makes it so much easier. Then start with the hot pipe.(little thin pipe on a bend with a flange on the end with 2 holes in it) that goes into your turbo then put a hose joiner on the end with 2 jubilee clips on and put the next pipe on. then get the core and line it up to the required height using a jack. fit the pipes on the other side and then join to the core simples :lol:

id also reccoment when joining the clips up they do do up using a screw driver but the clips need to be really tight so when its at the tightest setting using a screw driver id get a socket on it too and you will find you can do it up a lot tighter with a socket. there usually either 8mm or 10mm fittings. You may need a reducer pipe too to fit your dump valve :)

hope this all helps