im sure he might be busy or some other reasonable explanation :(

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ cheap i no why

mani needs weld on it and its been welded alot already

decat is fine

turbo smokes like a twat needs oil seals

plus there no oil line with it

:)

ive had enof of geting the piss took out of me i work hard for all my money nothing ever goes right not one thing i cant do anything about it as i aint got his phone number or anything :) and i dont care how cheap it is its still 90quid i had my bro's td04 turbo as i was aware it wer broken and i was told the mani was air tight so it was a cheap little set up somthing has got to be done surely

Guest ep82_girl
Speak to micky-boy

Hes good at tracking people !

Hope you got this sorted.

hahaha that is sooo true!!! hes a like an undercover agent lurking in the shadows of UKSC :)

xxx

sorted then :) we can ping him or send him a letter asking for the monies (like George Agdgdgwngo from fonejacker)?!?

on a serious note, you could try directory enquiries or a phone book to see if the address is listed in there? unless he is ex directory...

im no IT expert but finding the IP adress means you can see where his internets being operated. i cant put it into words but i know what it means. basically finding the IP adress means you can find where he lives i think

please someone correct me on this lol

A simple google search of trace ip will allow you to pinpoint his ip address to a certain location, not necessarily his home or where he is working from. This may now sound useless but the results of the trace could allow you to identify the ISP that he is using, like bt or virgin. Then you can call the necessary enforcements and let them know the situation. With the evidence you have gathered, ip address, ISP and mailing address they should be able to do something about it! :)

im guessing you still havnt heared anything from him. which at this point i can safely retract my last statement that he could have been busy and forgot about it. seems he might have done a runner from the site now

I've got his home address as I've sent things to him before

Ask Dan for his home address.

Wouldn't even bother tracing the ip address.

You yourself would not be able to ban him from this forum.

Ask Geo to ban the ip address & email that Holdway Ep82 uses.

Depending on how Geo has set up the permissions for moderators , they too may be able to ban him.