Paseo Breaking - Pics

ive bought a blue paseo si for the 5e. everything is available except the engine. i will get some more info up when i get hte car in the next few days

locationis cumbria if anyone wants to pick up anything. i wont be keeping it for long as my parents said i wasnt aloud 3 cars which i now have but there on holiday for 2 weeks so they dont know haha.

i will have the car on friday evening. i will get some pics after then. it might not be till after the weekend though as im on a 12 hour shift on sat and working sunday too.

if you know anyone else with a paseo who wants some bits send them this way :)

well the car doesnt seem to have a aerial im afraid lol. but the rad is there. i will be using the car for around a week then i think i will start stripping it.

ive looked at the rad today and it doesnt look in the best condition really, loads of the fins have dropped off and i wouldnt want to sell it really.

29052010083.jpg

29052010081.jpg

the engine will be removed tomorrow i think so any parts can be removed straight away, im off work for 12 days so i have plenty of time to get things removed and posted.

really there pretty manky. tyres on them are pretty poor ones. thing is i need to tow it to the scrap yard. i think it will be going tomorrow to be turned into cans for beans.

• 4 weeks later...