These have been hanging around for a while now, and they look in good nick, only i think the prices are too high?

Probably seen them both, and the one with the black wheels is only 50 miles away so if its worth it, it will be bought in the next few weeks :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1600780.htm

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...age/1?logcode=p

What do you think?

Thanks

well the first one is standard (prob got less abuse aswell) all the original stickers has the optional extra air con and front fog light which are pretty rare i belive most of the body work seems fine from the pics aswell.

altho i would be asking the seller questions about the following things

1. what is the marks you can see right beloow the passenger door lock and boot lock (i cant tell what they are never seen them before)

2. passenger side indicator if you look at it looks like something has been spilt on it and stained it just check the bodywork around that area just incase ( look for signs of if its been repainted in that area)

the second starlet

engine looks very rusty and dirty for it only having 67 k on the clocks (my oengine with almost 100k on it is cleaner less rust

i dont think an sr looks to be a sportif with sr interior and wheels sr starlet all came with electric mirrors which that doesnt have bump strips have been painted that will flake off in no time .

ask questions about both but from what i see first one would be better of the two offer them less for it tho as its the gt turbo price range at nearly 2 grand.

hope this helps

joel

Yeh i noticed them as well mate, and the on the engine note, thats what i was thinking! there would be no way i would pay near them prices, just tell them how it is with prices on them and make an offer. im in no rush to find a nice one!

And thanks mate will take a look!