vids of the starlet

nice one mate got an ep 82 gt turbo myself, love the blue dials, from the glasgow area myself which road was that you were on

nice one mate got an ep 82 gt turbo myself, love the blue dials, from the glasgow area myself which road was that you were on

was leaving glasgow to greenock and on leaving paisley also, what colour is your ep82?

mine is dark grey sometimes you would think it was green it has venoms on it i fuckin hate them savin to get new wheels.

i know a few folk from greenock, is there still a black ep82 kickin about doon there

reason was askin because ma bros mate jimmy knew somebody WAS sellin theres not long ago just before a got mine i was asked if i was interested in it because i was lookin 4 one was considiring it but the guy didn't want to part with it anymore (TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE since i now have one and will never part with it)but anyway just wonderin which one it was as i never got the chance to see it.

my bro just came in and told me it was a white j plate one from greenock, whats it like i'm takin it you will know which one i'm talkin about can't b many white j plates along there

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure theres no white j plates there as my bro just said that ,that guy is still sellin his he says its white on a j plate and he now wants 5 grand for it now, cant help but laugh at the moment for 1 he has no chance of gettin that for it and he now says he will hand me my arse we will see.