Hi Guys If U Only Reply To One Question Please Make It This One Dont Want To Loose Any More Money

Act 6 Puk from Ricky (Race Tech) or Spec 6 Puk from Nick (Tuning Developments). I went for the Spec on my old Glanza and if was super. I just bought another for my current Glanza (target power approx 270hp). I've heard good things about the Act clutch too, they look the same apart from the colour!

Do NOT buy Exedy. They are rubbish and will fall to pieces after little abuse, I've heard of many cases like this and experienced it myself too. Take a look at the Race Tech traders section on here mate.

What does Puk mean?

think it just refers to the design as its not a disc as much but is lots of individual 'puk' like sections that make up the clamping plate... could be well off there ;) but dont think its anything special. hence a 4 puk has four clamp areas and a 6 puk has 6 clamping areas.

problem with the exedys is theres lots of fakes knocking about, mainly on ebay, i wouldnt buy an exedy clutch off ebay. i have an exedy oe replacement clutch, im running feck all power and it slips from time to time, wouldnt recomend it

We have our Clutch Kits instock and of course we offer fitting with them as well for anyone that needs it, Our Clutch Kits give fantastic driveabilty compared to other aftermarket clutchs out there while being able to hold alot of power.

Drop us a PM or Call and ill be happy to have a chat with anyone that needs advice.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk