pulling arches out

Guest Enzo

ok does anyone have a sscooby how i could go about pulling my rear arches out by 30 mil,

ive seen this done on loads of dubs back in the day but dont have a clue what process is involved,

hopefylly someone could shed osme light on this

i dont know how to roll arches?

well, considering my cousin has a man which does it for a living, i'm pretty sure i know how its done. B)

Its the same principal as rolling them, they just continue with it and pull the arches out after, gives that slightly flared look.

please find an example of where i've 'blagged' before though, because the term 'usual' would indicate it happens alot, so please, prove me wrong, well except for the fact that i just answered your question.... :D

dont make me felch you.

also, its an arch rolling machine they use to pull em out. its basically an arm/metal bar which turns through 180° and its slowly used to roll the arch liner flat, then once thats completed they will carry on and slowly pull the arch itself out. basically just bends it ever so slightly, but in the same way i presume you were asking. it wont flare it like a mad cunt but it'll give it that slightly wider appearance i guess. a red glanza at the original pod meet in may had it done i think.

you buy an arch rolling tool, to get a smooth line.

it bolts onto the hub, and you extend it to the desired length, then turn the crank on the hub, thus pushing "rolling" your arch lip.

BUT why would you want to do that unless your getting like 9" drag wheels lol bit pointless ?

yeah pretty much, as are stupidly big wheels, over the top 'phat' bodykits, and stupid lexus lights etc :D

Its not needed as they shouldnt rub anyway, but it is down to personal preference, just not something i'd do, sorta against my JDM grain.

Some people really need to look outside the JDM "box" ......

Take the Euro styled 5 door n/a that was brought up in a thread the other week for example...... thats cool and different

I think it would look pretty tidy actually.......... more racey than anything and not "chav" at all before anyone mentions it :D

Hey im glad everyone has different tastes otherwise it would be boring ey??? dont get me wrong JDM is cool and I AM going to own a JDM Glanza (one day B) )

Id just rather be different and experiment a bit...... im only young at the end of the day :D

Me too, I've already been into belfast this morning to get measured up for a Japanese school girl uniform...and its gonna be QUITE revealing...just for you Craig baby! Step aside Alena, Craig's got his very own ladyboy Jap School girl!!!! :(:lol::lol:

Phil.

i demand pics.

JDM = Japanese Domestic Market. USDM would be United Stated Domestic Market.

basically just means things which which were originally destined/designed for the japanese market, to suit their styles, their needs, their trends etc.

if somethings JDM, its very japanese in style, meaning it'll look like it should be rolling around on the streets of osaka/tokyo etc, not necessarily along the streets of hull.... :(