Ireland Vs Uk At Santa Pod!?

what you people think about it?be good fun and to compare there motor's.

ireland's fastest gt's/glanza's against uk's fastest gt's/glanza's

i no theres talk about it happenen but wil it actualy happen?the irish boys go to the pod and i think the PP boys where on for comin over to race at our strip..

think am coming to the pod in august all going wel.

when are you going to pod in august? would be nice to see your motor go up the strip

good theres a good bit of interest from the irish boys so far anyway,sory yea not all the fastest cars all is welcomed :) just be good to see i think,and have the banter with each other.

not sure when in august i think its the hks drag series?am sure you guys could find out for me

sean corse will sort a date out alright, BUT the strip is nothing, lets get it on the motorway and see whats happens when we start pulling in 4th and 5th gear's mate :thumbsup:

strip is everyting gaz but on the road is where i like aswel allright;) ill do both no probs but cant garantee the others will..so which 1 of you pp boys am i going to wip??..lol

Sounds like a awesome idea to be honest, i would definatly attend for a watch.

just done a 12.6 today on a shity surface,am looking forward to getting on a good track with proper traction bring on the pod

haha, fighting talk, you boys are going to have to bring more than a 4e over in to these neck of the woods :)

When you play with fire, you get burnt

nah this was just for ep's but if you like i could scrap this and go with team ireland to totb!!! there we have some serious machines that am sure will do the busniess against the uk boys, 1 of them cars been the gajin a 8.4 Q/M am sure yous no the car.a few 9 sec cars also.

@gaz 5e is for people who cant get power from the 4e's;),there simply not needed mate.4e's are wel able for the job..lol wel if i dont spin up all the better i should pull a serious time so :Ptime will tell..hope your eps are going??

but how do u know who got the most powerfull starlet not everyone goes on forums :)

would love to see thatglanza from cork

wel we dont but we go with who we all know. the cork glanza..lol its only 317bhp, shes quick enough doh,would be on the team coming to the uk i think..

nah this was just for ep's but if you like i could scrap this and go with team ireland to totb!!! there we have some serious machines that am sure will do the busniess against the uk boys, 1 of them cars been the gajin a 8.4 Q/M am sure yous no the car.a few 9 sec cars also.

@gaz 5e is for people who cant get power from the 4e's;),there simply not needed mate.4e's are wel able for the job..lol wel if i dont spin up all the better i should pull a serious time so :Ptime will tell..hope your eps are going??

It is an ep? lol, And youv gotta keep it ep, my car should be finished by then, would be an awesome day out :) watching or racing!

It is an ep? lol, And youv gotta keep it ep, my car should be finished by then, would be an awesome day out :) watching or racing!

wel this event was going to be just ep's yes for the fun llike..just to compare our cars like.

am just pricen up how much its going to cost to get over an race etc.hope its not to bad.am out work..lol