How To Sort Out The Fueling?

Hey guys

Just a quick one

Say for example, I had a relocated air filter, full exhaust system, uprated manifold, FMIC and boost controller @ 1 Bar on a CT9

How would I sort out the fueling?

Would I just fit a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator?

If so, how do I know what pressure to set the regulator at?

If I set the fuel pressure myself, do I just need a FCD as well so that I can run at 1 Bar on at CT9?

Thank you :thumbsup:

you need a fpr and a fcd.

i got a fpr for sale in the "forsale section"

set the fpr to 3.1bar "you must get a gauge" and then you'll be fine driving around till you get to your tuners/ who can properly check your fueling on the wideband.

FCD set it at around 9-10. You might still hit fuel cut so you turn it down

personally i'd spend that bit more and get it properly set up... FCD and RRFPR is such a crude method and you cant adjust the cam timing (and thats where the main power will come from)

save get a Emanage Blue get it set up and you will be laughing! will be an awesome quick car. Give Nick@TuningDevelopments on here a Pm he has some of the cheapest prices for EMB's around :thumbsup:

So basically, if I get an RRFPR and FCD, it needs to be set up by a tuner

and

if I get an emanage, it needs to be set up by a tuner :thumbsup: ?

Fpr nd FCd they will put it on the rollers, using there wideband they adjust the fpr to get fueling correct. should cost around £100

emanage they will do the same yet they tune it via computer, more time spent, cost around £250+