Yeah man i know exactly how you must have felt :) not nice is it man :p But yeah i have found an engine but i have not paid for it yet.. decided to hold back for a second.. And was thinking maybe get a forged lump dropped in there... :/ not too sure really, would i see any gains with a forged lump running standard everythingn apart from exhaust?

Dan

u may aswell push the boat out for a forged lump if u can afford it. as for the gains it wouldnt really matter. it means you have a solid base to start from when u want to go chasing big bhp u can still run a forged engine with standard turbo set up etc.

if i wasnt selling my car id have gone forged without thinking 2ce

yeah thats wat im thinking.. So i wouldnt need a map or anything more than standard management to run the forged lump, as this is what im thinking. i would have to get a small loan but i think in the long run in would be well worth! As you because i know there would be no limit at 200BHP lol which means i can push big booost :p All options though im not too sure yet... depends how much i can get a forged lump for really...

@drongo: thanks :)

yeah thats wat im thinking.. So i wouldnt need a map or anything more than standard management to run the forged lump, as this is what im thinking. i would have to get a small loan but i think in the long run in would be well worth! As you because i know there would be no limit at 200BHP lol which means i can push big booost :p All options though im not too sure yet... depends how much i can get a forged lump for really...

@drongo: thanks :)

pm ian@crd on tgtt he can get u 1 for 1600 including polishing and porting the head

Gutted for you dude, mine was dead a few weeks ago, and i was totally broken without it.

But now its all rebuilt and running sweet again and im loving it :) Get it repaired dude and everything will be cool again.

Guest ep82_girl

ahhh not good :D my little car off the road to. horrible aint it :o

nick td is spot on and a really helpful guy. i was nagging him on a bank holiday and was more than happy to help :p

xxx