i have an 810i and its a great phone but my on my next upgrade at the end of november im getting the sony ericsson w850i. my mum has a n73 and i dont like it to be honest.im not a nokia person.my mate had an n91 worth 400 quid but it kept faulting and after having 5 replacements he got an 810i and has had no problems. so my advice is get a sony ericsson. B):D

To be honest Nokia are poo, the best fones out at the mo are sony ericsson and Samsung who seem to be competeing.....

I have the E900 samsung (touch screen) pretty good like but getting bored of it....fancy the sony ericsson w850 or sony ericssoncyber shot

by the way i may be able to get hold of the best fones at the moment brand new in the box at £180 a pop, to you guys or they will be goin on ebay for £230-40

Anyone interested PM me and tell me wat you fancy :D

my mum has just bought the sony ericsson cybershot, its got such an amazin camera and the phone is sexy!

if you dont fancy that, then i wud say samsung d900.. which also is an excellent phone.

your best bet is to go on phones4u and use their compare feature to compare the phones..!!

i got the n70 but its dead slow and i bet the n73 will be aswel because theyre symbian 7 but i i was looking at the samsung d900 and my mates got the 800i 810i or something new cybershot thingy and the screen qaulity on that is amazing

i've got a samsung fone,not sure what model.It's a flip one and it's shite! I'm going back to nokia or sharp once i can afford to! Was supposed to be an upgrade but my old sharp was alot better than this paper weight!!

ive a sony ericsson myself, 2mp camera which i always use, isnt bad but the buttons r basterds. fuck up very easily expecially the joypad. i see that the n73 has an excellent camera, which is different to see for a nokia!