Tm-developments Or Tuning Developments?

Looking to upgrade my stock Ct9 manifold as Ive found a hairline split on it (badtimes) but dont know who to buy one from... only looking to spend £200 max to be honest so was thinking either one of these.

Any recommendations or experiences with either company?

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=187

http://www.jperformance.co.uk/toyota-glanz...fold-p-286.html

Didn't Socks have the JPerformance one and it cracked in 2 weeks?

the one in the link to TM developments website is for a "toyosports" manifold. it isnt braced and if u look at my project thread, it'll fall apart!

the jperformance ones are braced and ro55fumi and SteveGT have had no problems!

you can see the brace between the turbo and head flanges in the picture on the jperformance site... NOT the same manifold guys!

my mate bought a mani from tm-developments and it was a jperformance mani he got but that was ages ago and maybe Dave have diffrent manis now

you can see the brace between the turbo and head flanges in the picture on the jperformance site... NOT the same manifold guys!

As above, not had any issues with my jperformance mani :)

the one in the link to TM developments website is for a "toyosports" manifold. it isnt braced and if u look at my project thread, it'll fall apart!

the jperformance ones are braced and ro55fumi and SteveGT have had no problems!

just checked out your thread and what an epic fail that was! :)

cheers for your input guys!

Jperformance it is :)

My advice would to be to get a WEPR Mild Steel CT9 mani which is just over £200 in their group buy on tgtt.

Needs 5 people minimum but if you need it fast, can always buy at the normal price.

WEPR GB

Most reliable uprated ct9 mani available for that price.

Joz

My advice would to be to get a WEPR Mild Steel CT9 mani which is just over £200 in their group buy on tgtt.

Needs 5 people minimum but if you need it fast, can always buy at the normal price.

WEPR GB

Most reliable uprated ct9 mani available for that price.

Joz

cheers for the advice bud.

been told by the guys who custom made my exhaust that mild steel wont last as long as stainless though :)