Silver Sr In Hereford, And 2 Red Starlets 1 In Hereford And 1 Near Monmouth

boy in silver starlet sr definitely saw me because he stuck his thumb up after i flashed :D

and also saw a red starlet which was lowered. i beeped and flashed them too but they didnt look to impressed to be fair :D

i beeped at the red starlet on the duals near monmouth orange light tunnel things but unsure if you heard or saw me,

i was in a silver glanza rep

anyone on here?

Did the red starlet have speedlines on it? If so it is a women from Ross-on-Wye. I live right between ross and monmouth , but there isnt anyone local around here on the site that i know of

adam

I just got back from hereford myseld about an hour ago :D didnt see any about though

Havnt got a clue who they could have been, i know of a green one in ross with like 9 spoke wheels and a red one with speedlines and thats it.

You probs drove straight by my house , would be good to see another starlet around :D

i duno buddy i just know thats the road the bolke who my mate bought the car lives lmao, i can remember the names of anything :D i was looking out for shops aswell and just couldnt see anything at all lol

i all i can remember is a cafe but the name was something, cafe, i know the other word began with a c and thats all i can remember dude

OOH, it may well be a tiny lane around by me then :D

I live literally right on the symonds yat turning. It was probs one of the lanes on the symonds yat to hereford road then!

Was that a starlet your mate got?

no just a black punto 1.2 sporting, pretty nippy tho, the first lane off the symons yat turnin we went don has like a big stone/mud wall thingy and theres a foot bridge that goes across the top of them, looks really high

lol tidy, the place he bought tha car from was immensely posh lmao, it was in a street with a big double gate lol and they all have little key fobs to open it lol, and he had a garage full of bikes a bloody tour bus for when they race the bikes, there wasnt many cars there tho, mite of been in his triple garage the git lmao

lol tidy, the place he bought tha car from was immensely posh lmao, it was in a street with a big double gate lol and they all have little key fobs to open it lol, and he had a garage full of bikes a bloody tour bus for when they race the bikes, there wasnt many cars there tho, mite of been in his triple garage the git lmao

Yeah there a lot of nice houses around and some very serious cars about, owned by rich old people, better not give too much description though :D

• 3 years later...