Anti-lift Kit Opinions

Fitted mine on Thursday after having it in my boot since crimbo and I don't know if it's just me but it's made a massive difference to the car, better traction and with it set up to max caster the now flys into and around corners.

Just wondering what everybody elses opinions were on theirs and to see if it's not just me being a plum :D

Nope you're definitely correct! :thumbsup

Made the steering feel soo much more nice and direct, being an N/A it wouldn't be as noticeable as with a Turbo, but definitely lifts and dips less! :D

Along with front & rear strut brace, 40mm springs and Rear ARB I now LOVE the way my car handles :D

A rear arb is next on the cards as the front is so solid the rear doesn't feel apart of the car, it can be quite hairy when your comitted to a cornner lol

just got the standard one at the moment but im looking to just get them all in one hit. i may get one of those lower arm bars though as their not really that expensive but the problem with those is they would catch on everything