does the 4efe gearbox fit straight onto the 5efe engine

i think u need a custom fly but not sure ??? anyone???

and does anyone know what sensor it is thats different for puttn the 5efe into the sr ??

and lol is it the same wireing loom and driveshafts????

any help would be very appreciated :)

Definitely same wiring loom & shafts you can use your 4efe ECU, the 5efeone will give immobiliser problems

Gearbox is a straight fit as well but can't remember whether you gotta use the 5efe clutch and flywheel or not sorry!

Definitely same wiring loom & shafts you can use your 4efe ECU, the 5efeone will give immobiliser problems

Gearbox is a straight fit as well but can't remember whether you gotta use the 5efe clutch and flywheel or not sorry!

okay buddy nice 1 i thought that but not sure bout the clutch or fly part sum 1 will know im sure

thanks tho bud :)

i thought the only thing that you needed to use for it to work was the tps? but unsure which 1 you had to keep, sure someone will confirm this pretty soon

think you need this mate http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=390

but may be wrong

ryan,,yea man im sure enzo has done this ..not sure but someone will know :)

ollie,,, yea bud i looked at that before iff thats what it needs then ill buy but ill see someone whos done this themselves

thanks for help :)

you need the 3e flywheel which has the 5e crank pattern and the 4e clutch pattern !!

its the conversion flywheel that dave sells - you can also redrill the 4e flywheel so that it fits but i wouldnt do it

so what engines the 3e will be the tercel , corolla engine ??

nice bro cheers..