Boost Creep And A Hks Fcd? Help

As some of you may have read i have had a lot of boost creep problems even from standard car has been crepping, i deristricted 1st n 2nd n got a load of creep, so i fitted hks actuator to control this a little more happy days it was boosting 0.6. I then fitted cat back exhaust and it creeped just past 0.85 and was hitting fuel cut, so then i had wastegate ported by tm developments all good. Then i fitted decat more boost creep hitting just over 0.85 in 4th n 5th gear so have been driving carefully as of late.

Today i fitted a ARC tmic and im now boosting just past 0.8 in all gears and am hitting fuel cut if not careful. i have just purchased a hks fcd and am wondering if i can set it to a setting even though i have no other fueling mods is there any option for me?

In near future im gonna run a bar but i need a manifold and a fpr and fuel pump? Just wondering if i can set the fcd to anything safe any help and thoughts be grateful

No,don't fit it without atleat getting the fuellingproperly checked - that's the only way you'll know it's ok. You'll likely need some form of fuelling mods though, just have to manage the boost with your right foot.

ok bro thanks cause thats wot i fort lol it gonna be few months till i can get those other bots as im still on sick pay wots the best fpr ?