Black Box, With Lots Of On/off Switches And Lights?

Alright guys. I have this black box with flashy lights on it it, which then leads into a larger black box behind dash then up to another box on top of my dash. I has loads of on/off switches and lights but no idea what is does??

Also says something about shock sensor?

Im guessing its like an engine immobilizer..

Any ideas? or even how it works...

dscf4022h.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

they look like sonic sensors adjustment switches turn them mid way sit in the car wait 30sec (still) then move the alarm should sound! if they are sonics, rocking the car from the outside will not trigger the alarm only, movement inside the car will trigger it.

yeah i even got my friend to check that it was the speaker thing in the engine that beeped and it is.

Well theres that checked of the list then lol... Maybe it isn't wired up correctly to the speaker? :)

Well theres that checked of the list then lol... Maybe it isn't wired up correctly to the speaker? :)

i did think maybe the wiring wasn't right somewhere but then why would it beep and flash?? i wondered if i should have the sensors on the a pillars? maybe they have been taken off for some reason and thats why it doesnt trigger it off.

i did think maybe the wiring wasn't right somewhere but then why would it beep and flash?? i wondered if i should have the sensors on the a pillars? maybe they have been taken off for some reason and thats why it doesnt trigger it off.

Maybe, does it not have any then?

I'm not the best when it comes to alarms to be honest lol...