• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but its was my 1st gt, not something to forget lol

ill need to get a build thread on the go ,got loads to get done on the advance :D

some of the mot advisores where amazing, did u own it at the time that a bit of wood was holding the suspension up?? :D lol I prefer my 2nd gt the best :D aye start a thread so we can all see it :D

some of the mot advisores where amazing, did u own it at the time that a bit of wood was holding the suspension up?? :p lol I prefer my 2nd gt the best :D aye start a thread so we can all see it :D

lol i bought it off ebay, and when i got it home i found that piece of wood so replaced them wiv tein coilovers. i only payed 1800quid for it around 2 years ago ill need to upload some photos of it that are on my phone from when the car was as its best must of put about 3k into it when i had it

Quadlight conversion and tailgate will look awsome on yours mate! Needs to be done IMO!

not sure mate, Im liking the square headlights :p but yeh the tailgate is a possibility :D

lol i bought it off ebay, and when i got it home i found that piece of wood so replaced them wiv tein coilovers. i only payed 1800quid for it around 2 years ago ill need to upload some photos of it that are on my phone from when the car was as its best must of put about 3k into it when i had it

lol cool, post some pics of it as a full car, it's a shame it's not a car anymore had some nice bits :D

• 2 months later...
ive not been stuck yet this year :(

that is a shit load of snow tho mate! when was that? not today is it?

haha but 4 wheel drive is a tad better in the snow :(

Its pics from like a week or two ago when it was really heavy :o

lol

i was gonna say that as your only 20 mins from me and its ppretty clear here. ours hasnt been as bad as that tho! when the weather gets a bit better we should arrange another scottish meet!

ano man, my street was really bad and 5minutes away from mines was fine lol :(

Defonitly! im cool for when ever :(

thought id add some pics of how the black gt used to look theyre not the best, got 2 on my fone but dont have a cable for it. most of the pics are from when i was selling stuff lol, enjoy.

lol cheers man :o its been covered up for a while now forgot what it looked like :D

• 2 months later...

Heres some recent pics

5486799234_6b8c5191e5_b.jpg

Put another ported mani on as my first one was starting to crack :)

5486799500_73d019a9b5_z.jpg

Got a standard civic radiator and changed my intercooler pipe route

5486203239_24db73593f_b.jpg

5486800416_85f1005752_b.jpg

Went up crail last weekend, my car wasnt boosting properly so my best time was only 14.996 :D

heres a couple of vid anyway :p

wasnt till i got home that i realised i had a hole in my pipe :D it had been rubbing alot lol so hopefully i'll get better times next time now that its fixed haha :D

5486800656_de5c8e860a_z.jpg

5486204149_fa12ceaecf_z.jpg