2 Problems Need Some Help?!

i have got a knocking sound from the front left side of the vechile when pulling away from stand still, i am guessing it could be a arb bush or something suspension related as just had new engine mounts fitted about 500 miles ago and were powerflex so should be sweet. also it has only happened twice but i get a kind of rubbing maybe grinding noise when i pull off also?? what could these be???

Do you have an adjustable panhard rod if not might be the rear tire rubbing check the outer side wall on drivers side for rub marks also i have that sound like somthing popping out whe i accelerate hard from N/s front too

Do you have an adjustable panhard rod if not might be the rear tire rubbing check the outer side wall on drivers side for rub marks also i have that sound like somthing popping out whe i accelerate hard from N/s front too

i dont have a panhard rod and my rear wheel does rub slightly when going over bumps but this is defo not coming from there it sounds as if it a moving part under the bonnet?? as for the knock how would i test to see if it is a arb bush???

by using a bar, and seeing how much it moves.

more inclined to think it might be driveshaft. are the CV boots in good nic?

goin on holiday today so am going to have to investigate when i get bk but i will keep you posted when im home on what i come across thanks for your help