Formula 1 2010.

The Formula 1 has 2 English drivers at the top of the standings, currently ahead of German drivers. We can actually win and beat Germans. They have intelligence, more skill, less pay, and potentially risk their lives, plus they drive fast cars. Yet everybody's interest is on a bunch of tithead footballers who never had a chance. Gerrard, Rooney the lot, I mean come on. They can't even tie their shoes.

This is exactly why England lose!

Go Button and Hammy head! :)

I agree completely, Not a Fan of Hamilton though he isn't the English driver that i back, It's all about Button,

Its easy to get a drive in formula 1 after getting everything handed to you on a Plate from when you was 11, Being given the Best Kart, The Best Motor Home, The Best tools...

And he new he would eventually get into formula 1 and drive for Mclaren, Everyone bum's on about him saying how good he is because he almost won in his First Ever season, But almost all the drivers in formula 1 could do the same if they had the car,

Hamilton isn't all that in fact i think he is one of the Worst drivers in formula he just makes to many mistakes, and there stupid mistakes that he makes,

Button of the other hand has Worked all his life to get into formula 1, He's never had some top team backing him and sponsoring him from when he was in Karting, he never had the Newest kart's or motor homes and tools, He's become an Excellent driver from working for it, Not by getting given everything on a plate,

So its all about button for me, He's the best driver in the whole sport at the moment, Not just from how he drives, but by how he's so Sportsman like, Laid Back, Down to earth, Smooth, Rarely makes mistakes, Never passes the blame!

So come on Button :)

I agree completely, Not a Fan of Hamilton though he isn't the English driver that i back, It's all about Button,

Its easy to get a drive in formula 1 after getting everything handed to you on a Plate from when you was 11, Being given the Best Kart, The Best Motor Home, The Best tools...

And he new he would eventually get into formula 1 and drive for Mclaren, Everyone bum's on about him saying how good he is because he almost won in his First Ever season, But almost all the drivers in formula 1 could do the same if they had the car,

Hamilton isn't all that in fact i think he is one of the Worst drivers in formula he just makes to many mistakes, and there stupid mistakes that he makes,

Button of the other hand has Worked all his life to get into formula 1, He's never had some top team backing him and sponsoring him from when he was in Karting, he never had the Newest kart's or motor homes and tools, He's become an Excellent driver from working for it, Not by getting given everything on a plate,

So its all about button for me, He's the best driver in the whole sport at the moment, Not just from how he drives, but by how he's so Sportsman like, Laid Back, Down to earth, Smooth, Rarely makes mistakes, Never passes the blame!

So come on Button :)

What a crock of shit!

If Hamilton is one of the worst drivers in F1 and Button is the best and they drive the same car, how is Hamilton leading the championship?

What a crock of shit!

If Hamilton is one of the worst drivers in F1 and Button is the best and they drive the same car, how is Hamilton leading the championship?

Lol agreed, Hamilton has been faster than Button the whole season in the same car. The guy has raw talent and Ron Dennis spotted that when he was young hence why he kept him in his pocket to exploit him now.

Button has almost admitted at a few races this season that it's not about being the quickest in every race but managing tyres etc He only says that because he know's he isn't as quick as Hamilton in a straight fight - just like he wasn't at Canada which he said himself.

Hamilton is favoured in Mclaren end of, He is ron dennis little rent boy

I'm just saying it takes alot more to become good from nothing... Like Schumacher, Mansell ect then it does to get everything handed to you on a plate.

Gaz I cant agree with your more there mate

And I admire Hamilton he is a ball's out racer but I am a bigger fan of Button I would say, he deserves to win.

The F1 is great this season and today, well what can you say about Mark Webber, I was expecting a fatality tbh

Yeh I'm also a bigger fan of Button, I think he pulled it out the bag last year when he got given a chance. The thing about Button is he struggles to drive well if his car isn't set up correctly. But he usually qualifies bad but when it matters during the race he pretty much always gets a podium. Hamilton will drive better even if his car isn't set up properly. There is something unlikable about Hamilton though, but you can rely on him to do well. He does do some amazing things.

I would love to see Button win it again though, you can't help but that love that guy.

Silverstone next though, with Button and Hamilton at the top. Think my dads work gave him a V.I.P tikcet. Gutted!