What Would You Do?

Im currently looking for buy a Glanza. After having my pretty lively 205 rallye, the SR is just too much of a comedown on the speed side.

So my dilemma -

1) Do I buy a standard car, and when I get money do little things to it

2) Buy a ready modded car.

Prices of standard clean cars seen to be running above that of modded ones. I also think after a few weeks I will get speed hungary and want more power.

The only thing which is putting me off about buying a ready modded one is the fuel costs. Being at uni this will not be an everyday car and only used on weekends/when im back. What are modded ones actually like on fuel if driven sensible off boost??

Opinions needed!

Cheers people :lol:

Adam

Depends how heavy your foot is really, even on boost atm i can get around 150miles for £20 and thats with a fairly heavy foot.

With getting a clean or modded it's really up to you tbh and your budget.

Depends how heavy your foot is really, even on boost atm i can get around 150miles for £20 and thats with a fairly heavy foot.

With getting a clean or modded it's really up to you tbh and your budget.

Cheers dude

What spec is yours?

i would buy a nice standard example myself. Maybe import it aswell. Id rather do the mods to how i wanted. :lol:

Ideally i would like to do that aswell mate.

But I cant afford buying things like exhausts, mani's and other little bits and peices, which is why im thinking maybe ready modded?