Yea sparky i raised it an inch. The cross member was just about touching the floor

Yea he's right aswell, the ball joint snapped. luckily i wasnt drifting at the time but this is basically the kind of strain drifting puts on the cars components. ive replaced them twice is 12 months ;)

TBH i love how low the car is now for looks and drifts alot better (arse end is now very twicthy) but its not at all practical. Ive found myself stuck in quite a few places

I have a few plans for the car after christmas. A friend has offered me an RB25 lump and everything i need to get it in the car and running for cheaps. Also want a full cage and different wheels

TBH i love how low the car is now for looks and drifts alot better (arse end is now very twicthy) but its not at all practical. Ive found myself stuck in quite a few places

I have a few plans for the car after christmas. A friend has offered me an RB25 lump and everything i need to get it in the car and running for cheaps. Also want a full cage and different wheels

Haha wonder where you coulda got stuck ;) and that was before you lowered it more ;)

Plans have GOT to be done mate!! 120% sounds immense!!!

• 4 months later...

Not really an update but thought id let you all know that it should be gone next weekend. time for bigger and better things and most of all.......BOOST in the form of twin turbo powers :D