A few of you may remember me but its been ages since i have been on here. Juts thought id share a few pics with you guys as i just been chatting to nanglebadger and he wants to see the pics lol

Most of the stickers have gone so please ignore those

SDC10475.jpg

SDC10474.jpg

SDC10471.jpg

SDC10470.jpg

Open to honest opinions guys. ive had some mixed reactions. Most seem to love the wheels but the guys on the lex owners club are really anal and everything must stay standard with them lol

That looks very nice. As long as you are happy with it then who cares what the lexus owners club say.

And the wheels and the colours look amazing.

What is it performance wise? Anything special

That looks very nice. As long as you are happy with it then who cares what the lexus owners club say.

And the wheels and the colours look amazing.

What is it performance wise? Anything special

Nah its nothing special performance wise mate. I aint interested in driving in a straight line :thumbsup::)

Im thinking of either getting rid and buying something more powerful or dropping the supra 1JZ lump in her. Undecided yet at the moment

Bout time you posted some pics you little slut!!

Now get your bro to post pics of the old starlet it looks class on the RB's seen him a few weeks ago, I also like his audio and im not a real audio fan :p

Looks pretty cool dude, im partial to a bit of sexual lex as i have one myself :wub:

Get signed up on Outlaw Jap Club , most of the lexus owners moved over to there as the was alot of people that fell out on LOC. Most of the really good members have now moved over there. a LOT of IS's on there and will help out with any questions you have. Tell them that Demon sent ya :)

There are several members with engine transplants, including 1 or 2 1JZ's already on there!

Jason :)

Yea sparky its about time you took the trip back down our way dude, dont want no shit house excuses haha

Cheers jason i'll take a look at that one. cant handle LOC anymore, they are all prim and proper with the cars and really dont like mine because its different

Yea sparky its about time you took the trip back down our way dude, dont want no shit house excuses haha

Cheers jason i'll take a look at that one. cant handle LOC anymore, they are all prim and proper with the cars and really dont like mine because its different

LOC used to be really good but im not on there much anymore. Outlaw Jap Club is pretty good and you will feel really at home on there.

What model is it that you have? I have the bottom of the range S model but i still love it :wub: Flippin nice cars to drive but are pretty slow, get a short shifter! I love mine so much more with it :)

LOC used to be really good but im not on there much anymore. Outlaw Jap Club is pretty good and you will feel really at home on there.

What model is it that you have? I have the bottom of the range S model but i still love it :wub: Flippin nice cars to drive but are pretty slow, get a short shifter! I love mine so much more with it :)

Its the sport navigator mate :)

• 1 month later...

A little update on the lex

Had a drift track day down pembrey a few weeks ago and loved every minute

IMG_03441600x1200.jpg

IMG_01631600x1200.jpg

Just a couple of pics from the session

Since then i have changed the wheels. Now have enkei RB01's on there. They 16x8.5 et38 rear and 16x7 et33 front. I also got rid of most of those shitty stickers too

Few pics of how she looks now

SDC10484.jpg

SDC10487.jpg

SDC10486.jpg

SDC10491.jpg

SDC10488.jpg

SDC10489.jpg

SDC10490.jpg

SDC10492.jpg

I know the back needs lowering more but i just havent got round to doing it yet

• 3 months later...