small photoshoot

Thats a sweet one, i really like the Corsas that have been done properly aswell.

There was a Red Corsa like this one, black wheels and a carbon bonnet. Lined up with it in my cousin's Swift GTI thats runnin about 130bhp, and the Corsa was about 2 car spaces in front.

Stopped him after the race, he had a 2L Red-Top from an Astra GSI with a few bits and bobs done to it. He claimed it was runnin 170bhp.

Stopped him after the race, he had a 2L Red-Top from an Astra GSI with a few bits and bobs done to it. He claimed it was runnin 170bhp.

170bhp is about right if he's got a good un mate. Few simple mods can get them pretty close to that.

Never noticed this thread until Oli told me last night! Pics look really good Rich, mine came out really orangey :(

Thanks for all the cool comments B)

Car feels alot quiker than the Calibra Turbo i had, and seemed to get past your Glanza easier than than it too. I've got a rolling road day on the 26th so we'll see what power its running then. Im not expecting a massive improvement over standard, as its only got drilled airbox, de cat and full exhaust system. The over sized pistons shouldn't make a lot of difference.

nice shoot, only thing that lets that valva corsa down is the halfords alloys with the gloss finish! B)

The alloys aren't from Halfords :ph34r: And they weigh vurtually nothing which is good.

• 4 weeks later...

Had it rolling roaded the other week and its putting out 156.4bhp and 154.2 lb/ft torque. Well pleased with that. the power and torque curves where really good, no dips or spikes anywhere. Cant wait to get up santa podin the new year and see what i can get up there. Hopefully will be faster than my old one :)

Aha, talking of Corsa's my bro tried racing one today. 1.6 GSI from the lights and round a lil bend and upto the speed camera! Starlet shockingly kept in front but it was abit wet so maybe the Corsa was just spinning. He followed my bro to the next set of lights and rolled his window down, '1.6 isit?' 'no mate you just got a nice run with my 1.3 haha'