Check List For Forged 4efte, And N/a To Turbo Conversion

i mtie be able to get brand new ae101 twin pots from work :lol: and discs ;) nusure on what pads to go for, i was thinking abuot the wms brake kit but ive never read any reviews only keri's word for them.

i have some secret rods lined up from some1 if he can get the go ahead on them lol

do the pistons come with the rings? or will i need to get them separately aswell?

cheers for all the input dude, and sorry if im being a pain in the arse lol

If you can get brand new twin pot calipers well priced I'd be interested in a set mate :lol:

Think they are expensive tho. Aftermarket pads are dear for them (£100 a pop) the standard ones are more than up to the task.

Back in the day I went full steam on everything ;) As for the WMS kits I'd wait for some concrete feedback first, not doubting Keri of course.

Brand new forged pistons will come with their own specific set of rings dude.

I'm always happy to give my input, not a prob.

Joz

ill have to ask the boss if they've got them in stock, hes got starlet service kits he said, but i dont want the same as ive got now lol, ill have to check with him next time i see him, because they are not gunna make just the 2 pairs for us lol

and cheers dude, ill keep you all posted on the progress anyway dude, and no duobt ill need some future guidance lol

cheers

ryan