South Wales June 2010 Mini-meet

Jo I'm sure we told you about this the other week, you said you're car was in Aberdare and you probably couldn't make it to the place in Newport. All the info was up here I'm sure!

We had one yesterday but it wasn't planned, Ryan said he was coming down Cardiff and like 15 mins later we were there lol

I do apologise, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing, I only texted people who I know would have been in Cardiff anyway, was expecting 3 of us lol! No hard feelings?

Guest ep82_girl
I do apologise, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing, I only texted people who I know would have been in Cardiff anyway, was expecting 3 of us lol! No hard feelings?

lol oky is very offended :)

xx

I have noticed, I've been checking up on your build thread! :) Seems to be you're getting quite alot done!!

Thanks muchly, glad you liked it, I'll try and get one for each month if i can!

On a side note; if you and/or anyone else would like some photographs of their Starlet taken, Dave Ep82 and myself will be joining you at Rolling Road, we get on at the M50 onto M5 so if there's a meeting place somewhere near we can join up! Dave's in his (I've got to detail it for him B) ) and I think I'll attend .... in mine! :D