Remix? Glanza?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, ecks does make a really good point there.

As you said Joz I have plenty of time to decide what I'm doing, so hopefully won't make any big mistakes and can think things through properly.

Cheers for the views and advice guys! Is all appreciated.

All comments welcome!

I think the remix kit all colour-coded and maybe blended in would lok really cool.... not sure about the spare wheel idea but hey if you got nice rims on it why not show off your nice spare B) ;) :) ;)

Im going all out on my n/a, and ill have a Glanza when i can afford to insure/ and run one :p

Then again, there is also my idea of getting a Ford Capri in the future ;)

(Providing I succesfully get a job as a vehicle technician so can restore/improve it :) )

yes i do! ;)

Stick with Bkn and do him up a bit - hes a good car!!

then again ive told you what I think time and time again haha!

Mates got a 3.1L he's doing up, think he's fool not for the car, but he's throwing money he doesn't have at a car won't be insurable on, should he ever learn to drive

I'd go a bit of remix, get the bumpers, but I'd fill in the spare wheel gap, and lose the door padding, all paint matched of course

If you ever do, could you let me know how well the front wheel arches match upto the back arches, thanks :)

in my opinion i would get the Remix bits, but not the rear bumper and the spare wheel because thats just hideous!!

Get a custom rear bumper done that the arches would fit nicely on the ends of it.

And get a custom made front bumper lip as it looks shit at the bottom wheres it goes in. Also, the front grille would have to be plain black - A must!

But make sure you take a look at some pics of a N/A Starlet with these parts on, but that would be hard to get hold of so definitely get some photoshopped pics of it.

I was gonna get that Remix front bumper, but after seeing it on another white Starlet, it looked f*cukin awful, but it did look nice on Prangers car. Maybe because his car looks like a rally car with the blue wheels and that sort of blue paint.

But at the end of the day, do what you wish to do.

i really cant believe im the only one that thinks it looks shit, either somethings gone wrong, or i'm surrounded by a bunch of 'yes' men! :) either way its bloody wierd!

No i'm with you mate, well sort of lol. The rear of this car is absolutely disgusting. With slight mods, the front bumper could look much better..

I aways liked the capri,but they are very old cars now! I think the newest you will find is E reg,if you do get one the money you would spend on a remix or glanza would be pocket change compared to the costs involved in finding the bits and restoring a 20+ yr old capri! Its your choice at the end of the day.

I aways liked the capri,but they are very old cars now! I think the newest you will find is E reg,if you do get one the money you would spend on a remix or glanza would be pocket change compared to the costs involved in finding the bits and restoring a 20+ yr old capri! Its your choice at the end of the day.

I have to say I do agree - but he does have his heart set on it lol!

I doubt there will be any changing his mind but we can try cant we haha!

1.6 capri??? Not worth it, cant see them being anygood to be honest

3.1 ooooo yes!!!!!! :)

@Idrees i think the white one your on about is Toymotas old SR ;)

Forgot to vote the first time so i will now ;)

Am loving that guy's Capri Ian, a damn nice car that is!

Nice rear wing on it too! ;)

Sparky, what's wrong with a 1.6 Capri? am not after a Capri for speed/performance, am after one simply because of what car it is! You get a Capri because it's a Capri! :p

(not having a dig by the way, am just saying ;) )

Could always swap the engine or do a turbo conversion a few years down the line if decided I did want some speed :)