Well what a weekend, blinding weather, some top notch jap machines, women and even a lapdance :p

Here are some pics mostly of our camping antics and some of the perving I was doing from the grandstand B)

by the way was good to meet some new faces, Gaz and the rest of the PP crew, sound guys, had a bit of a laugh with them, also Dannyglanzav and his bro and mates who funnily enugh parked right by us lol and of course TinMan :)

Friday night looked like this, had a nice little blaze going :D

02072010287.jpg

03072010291.jpg

03072010290.jpg

03072010287.jpg

Then it was a bit out of hand I was about to take this picture but the plastic barrell in the above pic fell off the fire just as I took the pic B) before I took the pic the flames was at least twice as high :(

03072010288.jpg

03072010289.jpg

And our little campsite for the Saturday, but a few cars were missing from the pic.

03072010293.jpg

03072010292.jpg

And finally, perving from the grandstand, the totty was, well ;)

04072010296.jpg

04072010294.jpg

04072010295.jpg

Feel free to post your pics

i did'nt get any at all B) ,

was cool meeting ya sparky, was not really with it tbh dude :)

think next time we all gotta camp all together would be well funny :D

only took a few pics really as there wasn't much starlet action

good weekend though B)

Was a pretty awesome day to be honest, Didnt get any pics as i dont own a decent camera and i would rather spend the day perving on cars then taking pics. Car of the Day for me was the Blue RX7 in the Grandstand bit that car is awesome.

Thanks for the couple of pics of mine Danny, i was the guy in the Blue/Orange Adidas hoody while you was talking to Mike.

Gaz dont worry mate, I was pretty fucked tbh :lol

And Georgie I dont mind at all, I think the one in black and white striped bikini is the one who gave me a lap dance, I can still smell her pooch :o

and I can still smell the fart I let off in there, embarrased much? ;) :)

As for the next camping that would be JAE, lets hope September is as hot as last year lol

Gaz dont worry mate, I was pretty fucked tbh :lol

And Georgie I dont mind at all, I think the one in black and white striped bikini is the one who gave me a lap dance, I can still smell her pooch :p

and I can still smell the fart I let off in there, embarrased much? :p:p

As for the next camping that would be JAE, lets hope September is as hot as last year lol

u got a lapdance at a car show? you're a legend! lol