Newbie From The Netherlands

Hi everybody,

I'm Robin, a 22 year old dutch guy and I own an EP81 1.3 XLi with the almighty 75 bhp 2E-E engine.

Since the japanese decided to keep the best for themselvese, we didn't get the GT Turbo either.

This is why I'm building the EP82 GT Turbo myself :D . I fitted my coilovers, swaybars, strutbars and panhard rod last week and I'm still amazed by the amount of grip the car has.

I'm still waiting for my Rota Slipstream's to arrive, that's why the bicycle-wheels are still on.

002hj.jpg

003yzu.jpg

001ztn.jpg

Right now, I'm searching for an EP82 GT Turbo front-cut. I need it for all the parts to fit the engine, gearbox and the front brakes.

If anyone has a clue where I can find this, please please let me know :).

When the wheels are fitted and the suspensions is alligned, I'll take some better pics.

I've got more plans after the heart-transplant, but that's gotta wait for fall/winter.

Gr,

Robin

Thanks! I don't know who build the brace, but it's not a carbon sticker. Very light when I compare it with the rear one which is smaller, but made out of steel pipe.

Thanks all :p

Although we lost the world cup, I'm still a very happy man :p. I just got these:

6f1t9x.jpg

20jr4pk.jpg

nckshv.jpg

rrk415.jpg

As always the color in the picture doesn't come close to the real thing, but it's looks great imho. Can't wait for my tires to arrive and fit them :p.

//Edit: Rota Slipstream's 15x7 :p