jack there car up on lowered kitted starlets. I wanted to swap wheels over. Tried wheels on bricks, super low trolley jack. Help would be nice please. Could i jack the rear off the rear beam n hopefully get it tilted enough to jack at front. Toms skirts means theres a mass gap between jackin point. Cheers

I have a 1 ton low entry jack that I place on front (behind/underneath bumper) and then once high enough i place 2 ton jack as per norm. My 1 ton jack is a bit dodgy hence why I use the heavier one.

^^^ yes probably the best place to jack it at the back IMO

i use the old scissor jack at the back to lift it up then use the hydrolic jack for the front

^^boom got it in one thats the ebst way to do it :lol:

you can jack it on the rear axle under the shock do not jack it in the middle as it will bend slightly.on the front you can jack it up where the wishbone is mounted to the car and then lower it onto an axelstand, if you cant get the jack under the sill, drive the car onto some blocks of wood. :lol:

i could jack it on sill but skirts are like 3inch down so they get crushed if i attempt. So.... Can u jack on middle of rear axle? Or is it best at the side as close to wheel as possible. Once this is established i think it'll be fine. Cheers for the help everyone craig

i could jack it on sill but skirts are like 3inch down so they get crushed if i attempt. So.... Can u jack on middle of rear axle? Or is it best at the side as close to wheel as possible. Once this is established i think it'll be fine. Cheers for the help everyone craig

dude just jack it in the axle underneath the shock and you will be fine