Favorite Supercar.

White/Carbon or Full Carbon Zonda F Roadster without a doubt! I do like the R but I don't think it's as beautiful as the F!

Spot on!!!!!!

Had the strangest of dreams last night about being at the RR day and there was a twin engined, quad turbo one of these there and the car was just full of crazy ass manifolds and turbos and was a flame machine ;) my dreams are fucked up I cant even describe how mental it was :)

Spot on!!!!!!

Had the strangest of dreams last night about being at the RR day and there was a twin engined, quad turbo one of these there and the car was just full of crazy ass manifolds and turbos and was a flame machine ;) my dreams are fucked up I cant even describe how mental it was :)

You think thats bad?

Last week i had a dream of saving cheryl cole from Zombies and only thing i had to kill them with was enlarged cocktail sticks.

I hate Porsche but have to admit those one's are nice.

The Jaguar XJ220 is stupidly quick aswell, there's a nice old Top Gear vid of the XJ220 and F40 on youtube, a fair bit of turbo lag and then immense acceleration!