Best aftermarket ECU?

Not that I'm planning on doing the engine yet but I'm gathering info on it...The plan is to run 550cc injectors, uprated fuel pump and I need some way of controlling this. I have a Power FC on my MR2 and think it's very very good..but finding an FC for the EP82 that's used (new ones cost a fair whack) is impossible.

What options are there then, the fcon v pro? I need an ECU that's mappable in the UK.

Also, I've got a price from my guy in Japan for an AP Engineering Power FC...just the FC. Yet in some of the JDM tuner mags, the FC is advertised with 550cc injectors and an air flow meter for a similar price?

Any ideas?

Well from what I can gather, they aren't mappable by anyone in the UK...unless I'm mistaken?

If the Blitz is anything like the Blitz Access from the MR2, it's just a basic stage 1 tune up ecu that raises a few things etc...if I'm planning on a full rebuild, larger injectors, higher boost etc it's going to nee monitoring and fine tuning. If one of the ECU's you mentioned can do this I'll look at them! :)

yea the power fc is mint and i know where you can obtain them new,

an emanage ultimate should also be considered as an option mate.,

i know a person close by me that can install and tune for 100 beans

The AP Power FC new is about 600 quid from Japan...the FCon, I haven't got a price yet as I love the FC lol.

Shame really as I can pick up PowerFC's for the MR2 for 300 quid delivered :)

E-Manage Ultimate is still piggyback though? E-Manage are very good I have to say.

e-manage is good yes, but if you're wanting to go more hardcore, the e-manage ultimate should do the job. Its a piggyback still yes, but it does pretty much everything that the power fc can do, but is prob slightly cheaper. Some people have actually said its better than the FC, but how true that is i dont know, although for your provisional setup, an Ultimate would be more than up to the job :)