Why do you specify mild ? it will rust after a while unless you pay for expensive coatings or paint it every other week. it is weaker and end up costing more in the long run. And for a little more then your budjet there you could get a nice stainless one. I know it wasnt what you asked but thought ide put my 2p in :).

Terrible lol it's the nature of any manifold to crack as your right it expands and contracts but you can stop this ie cooling pannels to keep the temperature down, but if you use a quality manifold from start that uses a higher quality of stainless steel, like a ruck lee or a zisco manifold and if you ge a crack weld it up and carry on, it's your desision rusting or cracking which is easier to put right when it goes wrong

I dont have a tig welder and I dont know of anyone who has a tig welder. I also refuse to pay out to weld up an expensive stainless when i could coat a mild steel. Mild steel does look nice but most of the people I know have had them crack and the mild steel ones gave them no problem. You think zisco would be a good option then? Can you still order from them on the forum?

I dont have a tig welder and I dont know of anyone who has a tig welder. I also refuse to pay out to weld up an expensive stainless when i could coat a mild steel. Mild steel does look nice but most of the people I know have had them crack and the mild steel ones gave them no problem. You think zisco would be a good option then? Can you still order from them on the forum?

I have a zisco on mine mate and it's faultless other than turbo upgrages like now I want to out a Td12 I need to change the manifold so that's the only problem I have but other than that I got a zisco stainless steel one and it's been superb good power increase and still all intact, you can buy them on the forum mate go to traders the skillamart i think I is you wanna speak to killamats soun bloke he ll sort you out buddy (Y)