Air Filter Or Induction Kit ?

An induction kit IS an air filter, but I'm guessing you mean standard air box filter?

Alot of people prefer the standard air box but personally I'd go for an induction kit with a cold air feed.

An induction kit IS an air filter, but I'm guessing you mean standard air box filter?

Alot of people prefer the standard air box but personally I'd go for an induction kit with a cold air feed.

Yeah safe, yeah i want an arfter market one as its got some cheap air filter on it that the guy had when i got it off of him do u have a link for the one your talking about ?

an inuction 'kit' is usually just the full kit, ie filter piping and maybe some brackets. do they even make induction kits for starlets?

ive heard on apex ones for the 4EFE but they are quite rare so im told.

ive heard on apex ones for the 4EFE but they are quite rare so im told.

Just found on but its £111 dont really have that much for just a little mod.

I've got an Apexi one and I love it, by far the best out of the 3 filter's I've tried (2 cones and one panel)

If you intend on keeping the standard exhaust system, I reckon a K&N panel works best (more torque, responsiveness). A cone gives slightly better top-end but is sluggish at low revs

If however you want to get a custom exhaust system made up, then I'd go with a Cone filter, they work much better and help it breath more efficiently when you get a stainless exhaust system on it

Hope that helps :p

I've got an Apexi one and I love it, by far the best out of the 3 filter's I've tried (2 cones and one panel)

If you intend on keeping the standard exhaust system, I reckon a K&N panel works best (more torque, responsiveness). A cone gives slightly better top-end but is sluggish at low revs

If however you want to get a custom exhaust system made up, then I'd go with a Cone filter, they work much better and help it breath more efficiently when you get a stainless exhaust system on it

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Yeah cheers dude im going to keep my tte back box for a while its only my first car not planing anything massive yet x

• 1 month later...

Has anyone fitted a K&N Panel Filter?

I ordered a 33-2094, which is what K&N say will fit a '98 1.3i and, well, it doesn't!

Mine is an SR but I didn't think the Air Box would be any different.

Anyone know if there is another K&N panel that would fit?

Thanks