Making The Starlet 4wd Handle Better

ok this is a thread for gathering info as such aswell as finding out what works on starlet ep85s + ep95s

ive a set of bc coils and on there lowest setting it still sits up jacked on the back

also the springs ping on occasion when i reverse, its quite loud to be honest

i have a set of Bespoke MeisterR zeta-rs coming my way to replace the over firm and not fit to spec bcs.

now i know that the meisters will rock but from trailing around with the bcs on my favourit twisty road at the moment is a bit of a hairy situation, the ep95 without its rear arb is fairly planted but i know i could mince up that road a lot faster with a rear arb.

i believe that the starlet 4x4s still have the same issues with handling as the 2wds but at the limit both problems of skittish back end and understear are more so with the 4x4s

ive been speaking to whiteline + different scottish spring manufaturers

and two owners with thicker arbs, one in the neatherlands and one in south africa (track ep85) getting feedback and also about getting a thicker custom rear anti roll bar made up for our four paws

both of owners noticed a very posetive increase in latteral grip, aswell as being able to cover ground quicker,

now the good thing about this kit it will use all toyota parts(bar the actual spring bar)

, the parts themself amount to £140 from toyota

now if i can find a spring bar supplier willing to make a rear arb (20mm-23mm thickness

in the template of an early orignal ep85 rear arb would anyone be interested also in a rear arb price dependant?

post up your interest in this thread.

good plan batman, i just had a look under mine and it's fairly close to my whiteline panhard rod, so would have to work out at size that won't hit on that, think i have told you before that i will take mine of complete and send it to ya soo you can work off that

but when mine start's to understeer i turn in give it bean's and it step's out like a DK :)