Gt Or Glanza?

right so im saving like mad and have decided i want one of this gems.

i love both cars but im leaning towards the lovely quadlight gts.

so guys which one has the most bhp standard?and which one get the most power when forged etc?

appreciate your help guys.

Well it is personal preference.

I went for a Glanza V 1998 spec as I wanted a relitively new starlet, one which won't age as much as the early 90 models. Power wise they are pretty much the same with turbo differences and other bits, but like I've said generally the same.

There has been contradictive comments saying Glanzas are getting as common as Corsas, but to be fair where I live, I'm seeing more GT's!

id say your maybe better of with a gt since they are lighter so may be faster than a glanza aswell as cheaper insurance.

yea i asked my uncle hes a insurance man hes says a gt would be cheaper but are they both not 1.3 turbos??

Think there cheaper because most insurance companys know what they are, whereas Glanzas arent that common with insurance companys. I might be wrong though lol.

Its all down to personal preferance though dude, whatever takes your fancy at the time.

my insurance company told me the gt's insurance group has gone up so i dont think itll be cheaper any more for insurance.

it is all down to personal preference.

When i set about looking for my glanza, the GT never got a look in i had my heart set on the glanza then after i had it a while i wished i had spent my money on the GT even now i still prefer the look of the GTs especially white quadlights! they are lighter so quicker too. if i was to buy another it would be a GT no doubt

i cant insure my gt for less than a glanza would b. infact im 600 pound more expensive on the gt. where as a couple months ago i couldnt even get looked at on a v, as for which one too choose. i love the gt as its so light and nimble!