Found Out My Cars Problem :)

last couple of days i have posted up a couple of threads on turbo tech about hitting fuel cut and setting up my actuator well today i went to AP-Tuning rolling road day and i explained to them my problems, they said they would run the car but dont expect it to be a very high reading , after a lil talk longer i agreed to put it on anyway , 4th gear foot down 0.6 fuel cut, the guy comes over and goes to me " thats not hitting fuel cut buddy its missfiring after 5700 revs !! reslult so now all i need is to find n sort out that problem - he said he reckons there was a lot more to push as the result came out at 0.6 bar and 5750 revs here is a pic

cb8129d3.jpg

i cant wait to get a new mani and spark plugs and see how much break i can really get when a good run and runing 0.8 bar

soo thanks for everyones help, it wasnt boost creep or fuel cut it was a missfire ! ;)

Yeah really firendly knew quite a bit i asked for remapping and what ecu to go for and about dual boost controllers etc he said go for power FC as there the best ecu he also said i u want it mapped they take the car 4 two days and fully custom do every map so its not just pre made they have several evos and some running 600bhp all in all he said a custom map would be 400

• 1 month later...