WHATS YOUR VIEWS ON?????

ok those of you from the notts area will have proberly have heared about this its been on the new and such like but you can now serve a PRISSON sentence for cruising and have your car crushed for being in a convoy of over 3 cars seems a bit firm but there are people out there who drive like complete twats with no consurn to the safty of them selfs or others its these people that have spoilt it for the rest of us who are general car inthusiast isorry to go on but it really pisses me off. the police should be harsher to this people not just set 1 rule for all :(

anyways wat do you guys think on this matter??????????? :ph34r:

TEG

Hey Teg

I understand your frustration at this.

Is the law defo coming into place?

It sounds a bit harsh especially if you are having a meet or cruising after meeting up with people for the first time.

This just in Nottingham, or will it be spread UK wide you think?

Its always some that spoil it for the rest...

Peace Out

J :ph34r: Z

let me get this straight.if you are in a convoy of three cars you will go to jail and have you car crushed.errrrrrrrmmmm.i think they may be one or two things wrong with that rule.firstly.its sounds stupid secondly.say you have got a flight to go on hol late at night.there are six or seven of you going with large bags.you just happen to have three or four friends with cars who will help you drive to the airport.lets say they all have a set of alloys on them and one or two have loud radios.one has a loud zorst.is this act illegal?????????

lets say you are going to a funeral in four cars. is this illegal???????

lets say you are going on a driving holiday with a few cars.is this illegal?????

what about the gumball 3000.will that become illegal???????

i could go on for hours and hours about this but im going to leave it at that.i think ive proved my point.if your just cruising it shouldnt be wrong.driving like dicks then they have good reason.

sounds to me like everyone jumping the gun without hearing the facts........... cops aint just guna say oh theres four cars traveling together let crush their cars

like everything they are going to use it with initiative! i believe it'll probably be more of a scare tatic to group of cars caught racing, speeding etc whatever

thats my opinion anyways

*runs and hides in corner* lol :ph34r:

peace out ian :(

Illegal street racing is an extreme danger to the racers, their passengers and anybody who's in the wrong place at the wrong time, and should be dealt with in the most serve manner

Meet-ups can be a public nuisance, if the people there are arse's

Convoys? there are several people in my office who after working in the US for a bit, brought their Mustangs back (the final cost has to more than twice my current yearly salary). A few months ago they met up at a motorway service station to join a bigger convoy to meet up with other mustangs overs

Late 30's early 40's (kids in tow :ph34r:) the police gonna crush their cars?

This law isn't needed either, existing laws deal with reckless/dangerous driving. A dangerous convoy is just a selection of dangerous individuals, existing laws covers this

To echo ian, I'd like to see the definition of convoy, as wedding/funerals/airport runs/heavy traffic could all be considered convoys

sounds to me like everyone jumping the gun without hearing the facts........... cops aint just guna say oh theres four cars traveling together let crush their cars

like everything they are going to use it with initiative! i believe it'll probably be more of a scare tatic to group of cars caught racing, speeding etc whatever

thats my opinion anyways

*runs and hides in corner* lol :ph34r:

peace out ian :(

i agree with you 100% the police are not just gonna use the law laa de darr im not saying i know the ins and outs of the law but suposively notts is the 1st county to get the law passed. i personlly think its a bit crazy but would be good if it was inforced fairly and feel that the people who will really take offence are the people who dont give a crap about anyone else or anything else soz if im offending any one but thats just my opinion and id like to think most people think the same.

teg

Well if it does happen its really harsh, why do they be so strict on it, i mean we pay our road taxes, insurance and everything else, so we are free to drive when we like, how we like to in a group whatever. As long as it's sensible. :ph34r:

peace out

Shellz :(

damp right

PRAISE THE LORD ...

teg

Dangerous driving is stupid i'd agree completely and messing about in a group of cars is also asking for trouble. But as long as you behave yourselfs i cant see the problem.

Im completely against messing about at cruises an doing burnouts at cruises as a freind of mine was severly hurt wen someone was doin a burnout and lost control. I've never agreed with them and we were standing clear but as someone has said it was wrong place wrong time.

Peace out

Bourkey

(felt like i should join in)

Well if it does happen its really harsh, why do they be so strict on it, i mean we pay our road taxes, insurance and everything else, so we are free to drive when we like, how we like to in a group whatever. As long as it's sensible. B)

peace out

Shellz :p

Amen to that Shelly :D

Mong Out

j :ph34r: z

:(B) Mong out :D:D

Lets see who copies now :pB)