Spotted it turning right at the Tescos while I was in the carpark, 12:32pm 27/7/10, looked good, was shocked to see it up in Scotland while I was on holiday, definitely the car though.

Shafz.

Well it was a yellow glanza kitted starlet with a black/CF bonnet.. Only got a glance, was deffo an N/A cause the gap between the windows was bodycoloured.. If not then theres another glanza kitted yellow starlet about :)

Shafz.

Oh sweet! I'm only in Edinburgh 3 more days and was happy I saw a starlet haha, tell him it looked good :). Saw him going up towards the mountain, if I was in my car I woulda attempted to tail him haha.

Shafz.

Oh sweet! I'm only in Edinburgh 3 more days and was happy I saw a starlet haha, tell him it looked good :) . Saw him going up towards the mountain, if I was in my car I woulda attempted to tail him haha.

Shafz.

haha look out for my glanza! what were you doing out in penicuik?not much out here to see lol

We'd just gone rosslyn chapel and decided to go for a drive (i've borrowed my dads car so you may see it around edinburgh.. Grey/blue 325i, private plate RA51D ..) And saw the tesco so popped in for some food.. Im staying near the city centre/museum in edinburgh..

Shafz.

i saw him the other day at dalkeith tesco. is he a bit of a tesco fiend. he saw me aswell. it wouldnt really matter about the bit between the windows bein as its yellow and that not quite a standard colour :)

Ah damn i'm at a wedding tonight, would be awesome to finally meet some of you guys.. i havent got a starlet anymore so any othertimes if you wanna meet up at a meet and i can come in my civic then i'll come haha, don't expect me to keep up though :)

Shafz.

Theres a boy up this way use to have a blue glanza but painted it yellow with black rota grids, recently sold it though so there will be another yellow one floating about!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...